Recycle Garbage Sorting Bins Organizer Waterproof Baskets Compartment Container Big Size 4 Bags Set
- LARGE STORAGE ORGANIZER : Spacious 4 compartments allow you to neatly organize all recycling waste
- ECO-FRIENDLY WATERPROOF MATERIAL : makes waste recycling bin both durable and easy to clean
- EASY TO USE : Separated conveniently with velcro and Easy to carry with attached handle
- STURDY STITCHING : double stitch handle straps ensures no unforeseen tearing for waste heavy loading
- PRACTICAL USAGE : 4 Pieces Bins connected to each other for CAN, PLASTIC, PAPER, GLASS separation
• Have you ever annoyed with the mess of waste recycling ?
• Do you have stacked recycling waste in one place?
• Here is convenient way for waste recycling
Separate recycling Waste bins 4 pieces For CAN, PLASTIC, PAPER, GLASS
We cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing, So be Sure to Click Buy Now !
They were awesome for the first few days I got to use them. Then one of the cats decided to pee on them. @w@;; C’est la vie. I’ll buy some more shortly. Will update the review then if I can
C. Wallace –
Love these bags! I was looking for a solution that would allow me to easily transport my recycling from home to our towns recycling center and these bags are perfect. They are very good sized and the fact that they stick together with Velcro not only gives them stability but makes it easy for me to move them all from a shelf in my garage to the back of my SUV.
Lisa Gregory –
For me, they are the perfect size. Between not being too big like the recycling tubs I had before these and not too small like a brown paper bag. I like that I can detach them from each other and load the bags that need dumped at the recycling center without taking all of them. They fit in my car’s back hatch nice and uniform versus the stackable tubs I got rid of.
Kelly V. –
Our city cancelled recycling but I didn’t want to stop. I looked at many ideas for sorting and went with these totes. They are floppy until you start filling them but stand up fine once they get some things in them. When a bag gets full I just grab the handles, put the tote in the back of my car and make a quick drop off at the recycle center. Works great! They don’t add weight to the load like the plastic ones do and are easier to handle, perfect for me.
Mac Mary –
What I like about these is you can velco them together. If velcroing together I find it difficult to use with a recycling bag since I can’t fold bag over the opening of the bin. I keep the recycling bag tucked into the bin so there is less hassle later. If you were to not use a recycling bag, these bins are easy to wipe down and clean. They maintain their shape even when they are not filled. Happy I bought these.
C. Wooding –
These work perfectly in our garage where recycling is a must since we don’t have garbage service. The clear bags that come with it don’t really work too well when they are all connected together by the Velcro strips.